As an Account Strategist – Retention and Analytics, you will be responsible for overseeing the ongoing campaign communication with external clients, as well as working with our internal teams to ensure the campaigns meet and exceed KPIs. You will work closely with clients after the sale, to identify business goals and ensure campaigns are positioned to achieve these goals. You will also be working closely with our team of fulfillment specialists as they manage the day-to-day execution of marketing campaigns, serving as a project manager to ensure successful campaigns and thus, retention of accounts and clients.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for all campaign-related communication.
- Organizes and conducts client onboarding to ensure campaigns are positioned for success from the start.
- Serves as project manager for fulfillment teams (paid media), ensuring quality and consistency among cross-channel campaigns.
- Works with internal fulfillment and project-based teams to facilitate end to end communication, ensuring teams are up to date on all aspects of the client’s campaign and projects are executed seamlessly across fulfillment departments.
- Identifies potential upsell opportunities and presents these opportunities to the sales team.
- Provides ad-hoc and scheduled reports to sales team and clients.
- Works closely with the fulfillment team to identify platform-specific optimization opportunities.
- Proactively identifies and troubleshoots campaign issues.
- Develops and refines internal agency KPI benchmarks.
- 2+ years of digital advertising experience
- Experience in digital media buying, agency sales or planning
- Client facing customer service experience
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Extremely organized
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly adaptable and able comfortable in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding of digital advertising
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics
- Programmatic Buying/Paid Search experience a plus
- Understanding and familiarity of the programmatic buying experience including DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, etc.
Amplified Digital is a division of Lee Enterprises, and offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a challenging and rewarding work environment. Amplified Digital and Lee Enterprises are Drug-free, Equal Opportunity Employers. For more information about Lee, please visit www.lee.net. Equal Opportunity Employer.