Position at Amplified Digital’s St. Louis office with opportunity for remote. Visa Sponsorship and vendor or 3rd party relationships are not available for this position.
Amplified Digital is a nationwide digital marketing agency focused on helping companies Amplify their brands through strategic and data-driven marketing with measurable results. We are powered by teams of strategic thinkers and doers, who are full of passion for helping our clients succeed, and we’re looking to grow our team!
Amplified Digital is currently seeking an Agency Project and Strategic Initiative Specialist, who will collaborate with the Agency PR and Marketing team, various internal stakeholders, external clients, and vendors to manage communication, strategy, and innovative initiatives that fulfill business and marketing requirements, ultimately helping to position the company as a leader in the industry.
The Agency Project and Strategic Initiative Specialist will work to uncover new opportunities for agency initiatives, including researching current trends and insights, positioning and branding on social media as well as uncovering opportunities for growth through public/client facing engagements.
This position requires a comprehensive knowledge of ongoing project management, process and operational best practices, along with excellent interpersonal skills, strong ability to manage schedules and deadlines to complete projects on time, and the ability to solve problems in a rapid paced environment.
- Work with internal teams and department heads to oversee areas of Agency initiative development and execution, with a particular focus on the smooth implementation of new and special initiatives
- Develop, manage and oversee project and initiative development and road mapping plans, working with internal and external stakeholders to see them through to fruition
- Consider all inputs and work with internal teams (sales, ad ops, ad technology, research, marketing, product and finance etc.) to identify both opportunities and risks as well as solve challenges
- Work with key stakeholders to lead operational and technical workflows, as well as developing policies, and procedures around those initiatives
- Collaborate with agency PR and Marketing team to research best practices and aid in the development of new strategies and materials
- Aid in the creation and development of outward facing marketing materials and information
- Key projects include internal and external enewsletters, social media strategy and communication, blogs
- Work with agency leadership team on continuously developing agency brand identity and strategy
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in Business, Marketing, or Communications
- Agency experience may supplement this
- Have a positive demeanor and strong ability to take responsibility for successes and failures
- Highly motivated, self-starter, with excellent time management, project management, and collaborative skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to changes in priorities and short deadlines
- Dedicated team player with the ability to work both solo and with multiple departments throughout the organization
- Ability to take initiative in learning and implementing new concepts and processes
Amplified Digital is a division of Lee Enterprises, and offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a challenging and rewarding work environment. Amplified Digital and Lee Enterprises are Drug-free, Equal Opportunity Employers. For more information about Lee, please visit www.lee.net. Equal Opportunity Employer.