This position is not available for candidates seeking an employment visa sponsorship. Candidates must be eligible and authorized to work within the United States.
Amplified Digital, a Digital Marketing Agency serving businesses nationwide, is quickly becoming known for creating integrated digital solutions that deliver what clients value most: meaningful, positive and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations. We are seeking an individual with a passion for driving business through storytelling, and who is willing to bring new ideas on creating a best-in-class experience through promotions & seminars.
The Brand & Sponsorship Intern will participate in the day-to-day digital and communications activity across multimedia channels, and assist in creating approved content supporting messaging and business goals for a portfolio of Lee Enterprise brands. This person will work to uncover new opportunities, including researching current trends and insights, positioning and branding campaigns, as well as uncovering opportunities for growth via lead nurturing and drip marketing campaigns.
Qualified candidates will have exceptional communication and organizational skills, and be a self-starter. This position require excellent interpersonal skills, strong ability to manage schedules and deadlines to complete projects on time, and the ability to solve problems in a rapid paced environment.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of Amplified Digital and Lee Enterprises’ products, solutions, and organizational structure
- Participate and support the marketing, branding, and promotional efforts for Lee’s agency and marketing groups – aiming to increase market share, and to build and enhance the respective brands paid, owned, and earned media
- Contribute ideas and content for annual marketing calendars that include paid and earned media campaigns, events, seminars, and other speaking engagements for Lee’s agencies and marketing groups
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure positioning, messaging, goals, deliverables, and tactics are achieved before, during, and after each respective engagement
- Work with graphic designers and content producers to concept and develop downloadable content and ebooks for inbound projects
- Project manage and aid in the creation of agency branded materials, including sales related materials, flyers, post-cards, and custom programs
Skill & Experience Requirements
- Junior or senior at a 4-year university or a recent graduate in Advertising, Journalism, English, Communications, Marketing, or a related degree.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize your day to meet client deadlines.
- Ability to write in various styles and for a vast array of content areas for diverse audiences.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 10 or higher.
- Exceptional interpersonal, and verbal and written communications skills
- Self-starter with ability to seek out solutions and ask for help when needed
- Ability to multi-task and manage several tasks or projects at once
- Ability to think critically and solve problems
- Passionate about digital marketing and industry-specific trends