This position is not available for candidates seeking an employment visa sponsorship. Candidates must be eligible and authorized to work within the United States. Amplified is not currently considering relationships with 3rd party recruiters – candidates should apply directly.
Amplified Digital, a Digital Marketing Agency serving businesses nationwide, is quickly becoming known for creating integrated digital solutions that deliver what clients value most: meaningful, positive and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations. We are seeking an individual with a passion for driving engagement and action through brand storytelling, and who is willing to bring new ideas on creating a best-in-class experience through promotions & seminars.
The Brand & Sponsorship Manager will oversee the day-to-day promotions and marketing communications activity across multimedia channels utilizing approved content that supports messaging and business goals for a portfolio of Lee Enterprise brands. S/he will work to uncover new opportunities, including researching current trends and insights, positioning and branding campaigns, as well as uncovering opportunities for growth via lead nurturing and drip marketing campaigns.
Qualified candidates will have exceptional communication and organizational skills, and be a self-starter with branding and marketing experience. This position require a comprehensive knowledge of ongoing project management, process and operational best practices, along with excellent interpersonal skills, strong ability to manage schedules and deadlines to complete projects on time, and the ability to solve problems in a rapid paced environment.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of Lee Enterprises’ products, solutions, and organizational structure
- Lead all marketing, branding, and promotional efforts for assigned agency and marketing groups – aiming to increase market share, and to build and enhance the respective brands paid, owned, and earned media
- Create and manage an annual marketing calendar that includes paid and earned media campaigns, events, seminars, and other speaking engagements for assigned agencies and marketing groups
- Aid in the development of presentation materials for sponsored content, speaking engagements, and seminar/webinar presentations – working with internal and external partners to ensure content meets desired goals
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure positioning, messaging, goals, deliverables, and tactics are achieved before, during, and after each respective engagement
- Coordinate and build digital campaigns including social media, email newsletters, and automated lead-nurturing campaigns
- Assist in the development of campaign landing pages and forms to garner a database of interested or qualified leads
- Analyze and drive KPIs for all media campaigns including engagement rates, open and click through rates, conversions/bounce rates, and audience & database growth
- Work with internal graphic designers and content producers to concept and develop downloadable content, including whitepapers and ebooks for inbound projects
- Aid internal and external partners with event site logistics, including negotiating portions of site contract with vendors and installation of key program elements ad hoc
- Manage details of contractual obligations including event space arrangements, speaking engagements, payment schedules, location reservations, and food and beverage orders across various sponsorships & programs
- Project manage and aid in the creation of agency branded materials, including sales related materials, flyers, post-cards, and custom programs
Skill & Experience Requirements
- 4 Year College Degree, preferably in related field
- Exceptional interpersonal, and (client-facing) verbal and written communications skills
- Marketing and branding experience
- Working knowledge and experience in lead generation and nurturing, marketing automation, and social media marketing
- Highly organized and detail driven
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities and requests from multiple team members
- Desire to stay current with the latest marketing trends
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Self-starter with ability to seek out solutions and ask for help when needed
- Ability to multi-task and manage several tasks or projects at once
- Ability to think critically and solve problems
- Passionate about digital marketing and industry-specific trends