Position Location: Amplified Digital – St. Louis Office. Open to remote opportunity.
Position Summary: As a Success Manager, you will collaborate with our sales and fulfillment teams, as well as clients to strategize digital solutions based on market analysis and client goals. The success manager will provide strategic recommendations based on campaign analysis, ensuring ongoing client retention. The success manager must develop relationships with the sales teams and clients to ensure the campaigns meet key performance indicators and meet and achieve client goals. This includes assessing campaign trends, facilitating campaign performance discussions, and identifying new advertising techniques to further our client’s digital marketing needs.
- Learn/Develop a strong understanding of Amplified Digital’s product offerings, as well as a strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Work closely with sales, planning and fulfillment teams to analyze a client’s digital presence and create a strategic digital media plan and proposal based on market analysis, insights and client goals.
- These may include: media strategies, clearly outlined plans, statements/scopes of work, budgets and timelines, vision and creative briefs with messaging.
- Consult with media planners and creative teams to develop creative briefs for media plans and proposals.
- Post campaign launch, ensure that sales team members and clients have access to, and understand the campaign reporting.
- Assist the sales teams in setting client expectations as they relate to campaign/project requirements, design, development and delivery.
- Support revenue initiatives by understanding client goals and identifying opportunities for growth; modifying media plans to ensure they continue to meet key benchmarks and client goals.
- Participate in, and occasionally lead client conference calls, follow up meetings and campaign analysis meetings with clients.
- Review and analyze campaign reporting and identify optimization opportunities, as well as new tactics to ensure the campaign is reaching client’s goals.
- Proactively troubleshoot performance issues using digital best practices and benchmarks.
- Research and stay up-to-date with what client competitors are doing, industry news and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to the client.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years agency experience preferred.
- 2-4 year college degree, preferably in related field.
- Achieve and maintain Google Analytics certification.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret reporting data and make strategic recommendations to improve performance.
- Ability to identify issues within a campaign and work quickly to resolve.
- Self starter; ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple high priority tasks at a time, while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Ability to excel in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires fast learning and flexible thinking.
- Desire to continue learning.
- Detail-oriented and diligent work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to keep a cool head and positive attitude while working in an ever changing environment.
We offer a competitive salary along with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid vacation time.