Reports to: Fulfillment & Client Success Director
This position is not available for candidates seeking an employment visa sponsorship. Interested candidates must be eligible and authorized to work within the United States.
Amplified Digital, a Digital Marketing Agency serving businesses nationwide, is quickly becoming known for creating integrated digital solutions that deliver what clients value most: meaningful, positive, and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations. We are looking for a qualified candidate to join our Client Success team as a Client Activation & Strategy Coordinator, which will serve a key role that aids our company in providing an exceptional client experience.
Amplified Digital’s Client Activation & Strategy Coordinator is strategic, articulate, incredibly organized, and serves a critical role in our organization, partnering with Clients, Client Success Strategists, Sellers, and internal fulfillment teams to facilitate the successful launch of digital media marketing plans, projects, and strategies. This role involves heavy collaboration and coordination with various team members.
To be successful in this role, you’ll characterize yourself as a self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You’ll be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and managing projects and campaigns involving multiple stakeholders. You will have a love of marketing and data, and a passion for learning.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of Amplified Digital and Lee Enterprises’ products and solutions
- Assist Client Success Strategists and Sales Team members in gathering necessary components, such as creatives, logins, and other elements to launch client campaigns
- Work directly with clients as needed to facilitate communications on proofing and approval on campaign creative, proofs, and any other correspondences necessary regarding the launch of or maintenance of a campaign
- Consult with creative and fulfillment teams on campaign elements, including requesting campaign creatives, tracking pixels/containers, audits, proofs, split ad testing, and more
- Manage setup, QA both preflight and postflight, and launch of internal and external campaigns for clients
- Manage client expectations and team communication flow as they relate to campaign/project requirements, design, development and campaign delivery
- Identify and troubleshoot process challenges and assist in the creation of solutions to solve them
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal cross-functional departments, as well as internal and external partners
- Engage in weekly team meetings and client calls to understand future plans and strategies, and report out on high level campaign performance insights
- Troubleshoot issues that affect implementation, tracking or reporting
Skill & Experience Requirements
- 2-4 Year College Degree, preferably in related field
- Exceptional interpersonal, and (client-facing) verbal and written communications skills
- Highly organized and detail driven
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities and requests from multiple team members
- Desire to stay current with the latest marketing trends
- Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Self-starter with ability to seek out solutions and ask for help when needed
- Ability to multi-task and manage several tasks or projects at once
- Passionate about digital marketing and industry-specific trends