This position is not available for candidates seeking employment visa sponsorship. Interested candidates must be eligible and authorized to work within the United States. Amplified is not currently considering relationships with 3rd party recruiters. Interested candidates should apply directly.
Amplified Digital, a Digital Marketing Agency serving businesses nationwide, is quickly becoming known for creating integrated digital solutions that deliver what clients value most: meaningful, positive, and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations.
We are looking for a qualified candidate to guide, strategize & manage strategic level agency accounts for a premium client experience:
The Client Experience Manager Role is the steward of the relationships we have with our strategic level clients. The focus of this role is to oversee and project manage the full client experience, from strategic ideation and proposal building to post-sale performance and growth tactics. The Client Experience Manager strategically partners with our sales organization pre-sale to build a needs-based, data-driven proposal working to achieve marketing goals and show ample return on investment. As strategic level prospects become active clients, the Client Experience Manager works to oversee and project manage each piece of the campaign, ensuring all tactics are executed flawlessly and drive the best ROI for the client.
This involves daily communication with the Sales Executive, Client and internal agency teams across our entire organization, remaining as the main point of contact with the client. A Client Experience Manager will maintain this partnership while owning and driving the strategy, leaning into and pulling from support teams to further optimize, refine and evolve the campaign over time across all media channels. Oftentimes, this means being a translator, teacher, and an advocate for the client’s needs, and working with all resources available to meet those needs.
A successful Client Experience Manager will be forward thinking and excited to bring new ideas to the client with a high level knowledge of all digital marketing tactics, able to interpret how to meet clients’ goals with the solutions we –as an organization -provide. Reporting to the Director of Client Experience, this is a fast-paced environment that is both demanding and fulfilling, involving the coordination of many support teams while providing direction and maintaining a clear strategy on the client’s behalf.
- Serve as the main point of contact and lead for both internal and external/client-facing communication and meetings during all stages of a strategic account’s lifecycle, providing ongoing support and expertise.
- Formulate needs-based and data-driven marketing and advertising strategies based on client goals (this includes pulling audience and platform availability, determining investment allocations, recommending implementation tactics, creating proposals, and more).
- Work directly with clients pre- and post-campaign to ensure successful launches and performance (this includes onboarding, proof approvals, granting required access, and more).
- Collaborate with internal teams as necessary to ensure successful launches and performance (this includes meeting timelines, outcome expectations, and more).
- Proactively identify ways to improve campaign performance, achieve client business goals, and solve roadblocks and challenges as they arise.
- Deliver in-depth reporting to Sales teams and Clients: Communicating successes, areas of improvements, optimization and strategy recommendations, and upsell opportunities as applicable.
- Conduct research and interpret data from various research and analytic tools (this includes Claritas, eMarketer, Nielsen, Google Analytics, and more).
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by direct manager and/or Regional Director to meet business needs.
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, or 5 years of relevant experience in regional/national marketing account management
- Experience in advanced campaign performance analytics, and data visualization
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- A solid background in advertising, design or marketing
- The ability to plan and strategize at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques –including digital platforms
- The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas
- The ability to work as an authoritative figure in a busy team
- Strong technical skills in computer programs such as Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint
- Stay up-to-date and maintain a thorough understanding of digital marketing industry news and advancements, consumer trends, marketing and advertising best practices, advertising platforms and features, and internal product and service offerings.
- Maintain certificates of completion and thorough understanding of assigned certification topics.
- Approach all situations with a ‘can-do’ attitude and aim to find solutions in areas of challenge.
- Maintain exceptional interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Respond to requests and communication with a response or confirmation receipt within turnaround times provided by leadership.
- Maintain the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
We offer a variety of medical, dental, and vision options to best fit your needs. We also offer 401K and life insurance options as well as a generous PTO policy. Amplified Digital Agency in part of the Lee Enterprises’ group of companies with 77 daily newspapers in 26 states that have more than 44 million unique monthly visitors to our digital sites. For more information about Lee, please visit www.lee.net, an equal opportunity employer.