Position Location: St. Louis, MO or Remote
Position is based in the U.S. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Amplified Digital, a Digital Marketing Agency, is quickly becoming known for creating integrated digital solutions that deliver what clients value most: meaningful, positive and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations. We have a remote opportunity for a CRM Admin/Technical Analyst.
JOB SUMMARY: This position is focused on providing technical administration support for business tools and applications for the operations team supporting Amplified Digital and Lee Enterprises with an initial emphasis on ‘SWFT’, our OMS/CRM/Workflow SaaS application. The Application Admin/Configuration Analyst will be responsible for coordinating, building and implementing new features and functionality, working with internal customers on customization and integration projects and resolving technical issues in support of expanding our OMS/CRM adoption.
This includes development and support of application configurations and custom analytics. When not working on the OMS/CRM, other responsibilities will be spread across the division’s suite of tools, applications, systems and software.
As an Application Admin/Configuration Analyst, you will be expected to have a working knowledge of the tools, applications, and software serving the division.
This position requires frequently troubleshooting system issues including, but not limited to, error codes, access issues, workflow concerns and site down reports. You will be expected to identify, recommend and implement fixes/workarounds for all issues. You will work with internal teams and external vendors to address the problems.
This position requires a self-motivated employee who can work independently and has a strong passion for improving efficiency and process improvement.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES: Development, technical support and oversight of the SWFT platform to include changes, enhancements, widget implementation, API integration, OMS/CRM workflow configuration and reporting configurations. Perform initial troubleshooting; technical support; change management and maintenance of third party and in house developed systems or applications in both production and test environments. Maintain Production system as well as DEV and UAT systems.
Working closely with 3rd party vendor and the Director or Operations, you will own ongoing system administration and development including but not limited to: creating and modifying users (roles & profiles), new fields, field updates & edits, page layouts, new pages and sections, workflows, automated email alerts, teams, forms/form layouts, statuses, product management and tasks. You will configure, code, test, debug, implement, and document configuration.
Assist with release and integration planning including defining scope and priorities for system initiatives. Troubleshoot production issues in a timely manner and provide internal support when needed. Perform (and/or work with end users during) User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and regression testing to accurately prioritize defects and re-test resolved issues.
Manage and prioritize feature requests and issue troubleshooting. Work cross-functionally to define, develop, build and implement new or enhanced features to improve workflow, processes and productivity to achieve continuous improvement and innovation on the SWFT platform. Clearly communicate project status to key stakeholders throughout the development process.
Build custom reports and dashboards to visualize key business metrics.
Document business processes and workflows. Participate in solution design and testing activities and meetings as needed.
Own and maintain documentation for setup, issue resolution, customizations, best practices, SOPs etc. Create/update team processes and procedures as necessary. Assist in developing training materials and training users on SWFT and other business systems.
Work closely with remote team members and multiple departments in driving and delivering on support and development.
Understand how SWFT integrates with our other business systems and ensure they function.
Other projects or duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years of experience as a Technical Business Analyst, Application/CRM Admin or Jr Developer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related, OR equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of CRM configurations, workflows, custom rules, custom objects and fields, alerts, role/profile/permission sets, queues, views and page layouts.
- Experience building custom features and functionality within applications or CRMs.
- Ability to assess an existing application instance and recommend then implement ways to improve the overall system.
- Ability to critically review feature requests and make alternate proposals if needed.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong Project Management skills desirable.
- Effective at managing and prioritizing multiple tasks simultaneously for effective time management.
- Exceptional communication skills, including written and presentation skills.
- Excellent data management capabilities.
- Strong conceptualization, analytical, and logic skills.
- Strong release planning and management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of administration of applications or CRM applications (Zendesk, Dynamics, Salesforce, Oracle, etc).
- Experience developing reports and dashboards in Domo, Tableau or similar systems is desirable.
- Agile experience a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with RESTful API desirable.
- Experience with SaaS integrations desirable.
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment.
- Experience with researching, designing, developing, or modifying enterprise-wide systems or applications software.
- Experience providing technical support and database maintenance support to maintain existing applications and work on SQL reports/queries as needed.
- Experience in CRM Admin, Application Development/Maintenance & Support.
- UML/Visio diagraming skills for rendering and understanding use case scenarios and designs.
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the OMS/CRM platforms.
Amplified Digital is a division of Lee Enterprises, and offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a challenging and rewarding work environment. Amplified Digital and Lee Enterprises are Drug-free, Equal Opportunity Employers. For more information about Lee, please visit www.lee.net. Equal Opportunity Employer.