Position at Amplified Digital – Davenport, IA Office
Position Summary: The pivotal role of the Fulfillment Project Account Manager is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction by communicating expectations, managing relationships with sales teams and ensuring collaboration between the fulfillment team and the client. The ideal candidate will have previous project management experience and several successful projects delivered.
Qualified candidates should have previous client facing project management experience, strong organizational skills, attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interface with all levels in an organization. Previous experience in digital media is preferred. Ideal candidate will be a self-starter, able to work independently and handle multiple ongoing tasks with rapidly changing priorities. Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook as well as an understanding of project timelines is recommended. Knowledge of Google Analytics and related tracking technologies helpful. Aptitude with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) preferred.
- Interacts with Sales teams and client to communicate creative concepts and execution of assigned product(s) and project(s)
- Works closely with fulfillment team to monitor all projects and creatives for deadlines
- Participates in departmental meetings for brainstorming, conception, strategic planning, market and client meetings, etc.
- Advises team and clients on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues
- Helps facilitate both the input and creative/concept meetings
- Provides guidance and recommendations to all creative teammates, sales and clients
- Coordination with interactive designers and developers on design and user experience of websites or other interactive projects/elements.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Solid understanding of branding, basic digital marketing concepts and industry standards.
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening communication skills
- Effective organization and time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work in high-pressure situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demeanor
- Proficient in the use of a PC, the Internet; and the use of MS Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Client Focus
- Openness to New Ideas/Innovation
- Performance Excellence/ Creativity
- Internal drive and personal accountability
Amplified Digitalis a division of Lee Enterprises, and offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a challenging and rewarding work environment. Amplified Digital and Lee Enterprises are Drug-free, Equal Opportunity Employers.