Position at Amplified Digital – St. Louis and Lincoln, Nebraska
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join our Digital Sales team. This individual will work closely with clients to help them understand and exceed business objectives with smart, cutting edge ad campaigns. In this role, you will be evaluating the digital footprint of local businesses to identify additional opportunities to grow their digital media marketing for a greater ROI retention.
We are looking for a highly motivated performer with ambition, passion and creativity. You must have a deep understanding of digital media with ability to credibly articulate strategic insights for clients that are based on data and research.
Position responsibilities include:
- Identify new business opportunities, aggressively pursue them and close new sales.
- Provide strategic advice and help small to mid-size businesses get the best ROI on their advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role.
- Gain an extensive knowledge of our capabilities, specifically with PPC, SEO, programmatic display, email marketing, website development, mobile marketing and more.
- Create proposals (with the help of our digital media planning team) and present solutions to prospects and clients.
- Interpret market-analytics data and convey campaign wins to clients in order to retain clients and grow existing clients’ monthly investments (with the help of our analytics team!)
- Stay informed of digital advertising best practices
Position requirements include:
- Advanced knowledge of online advertising sales including targeted display, SEO, SEM, social media, websites, streaming, mobile and analytics
- Minimum 2+ years of experience selling digital media or competitive media such as radio, TV and/or agency
- Passion for all things digital
- Possess a Hunter’s mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven presentation skills to diverse audiences
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- A strong network and reputation is highly preferred
- Efficient time management skills – must be able to work independently and handle multiple ongoing tasks with rapidly changing priorities
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university
We offer a competitive compensation package with a base plus commission structure. In addition, we offer a variety of medical, dental and vision options to best fit your needs. We also offer 401k and life insurance options as well as a generous PTO plicy. Amplified Digital Agency is part of the Lee Enterprises’ group of companies. For more information about Lee, please visit www.lee.net. Equal Opportunity Employer.