This position is not available for candidates seeking an employment visa sponsorship. Candidates must be eligible and authorized to work within the United States.
Amplified’s sister company, Brand Ave. Studios, a Branded Marketing Agency serving businesses nationwide, delivers strategic solutions to businesses looking to humanize their message through meaningful stories, experiences and events. A team of writers, designers and marketing pros, Brand Ave. Studios leverages its diverse expertise to produce tailored, results-driven programs.
As a Branded Content Intern you will begin contributing real client work almost immediately; gaining valuable, direct client marketing experience that few other internships will offer.
Working as team with other content writers, graphic designers, videographers, and strategic brand specialists, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating, and writing branded content articles and listicles, infographic text, blogs, website copy, social media posts, email, ad copy and press releases for clients in a wide variety of industries.
This is a 10-30 hour per week paid internship that may begin as early as September 27th, 2021. The hours you work are flexible around your schedule and can be completed remotely.
- Develop content ideas for branded content, including articles, blogs, website copy, social media posts, email and press releases.
- Research, write, edit and proof content according to content strategy and content calendar.
- Adjust content to speak in the voice of the brand, with the ability to articulate the client’s brand voice effectively with various target audiences.
- Work closely with graphic design team and content managers to coordinate all projects.
- Conduct client interviews and coordinate internal communications to achieve project goals.
- Compose/edit in accordance with AP style and Brand Ave. Studios Style Guide so that pieces require minimal editing. Adhere to copyright and trademark laws.
- Maintain projects within project management tools such as Asana or ClickUp, and maintain client files on our cloud-shared server.
- Junior or senior at a 4-year university or a recent graduate in Advertising, Journalism, English, Communications, Marketing, or a related degree.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize your day to meet client deadlines.
- Ability to write in various styles and for a vast array of content areas for diverse audiences.
- Proper use of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 10 or higher.