This position is not available for candidates seeking employment visa sponsorship. Interested candidates must be eligible and authorized to work within the United States. Amplified is not currently considering relationships with 3rd party recruiters. Interested candidates should apply directly.
Amplified Digital, a Digital Marketing Agency serving businesses nationwide, is quickly becoming known for creating integrated digital solutions that deliver what clients value most: meaningful, positive, and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations.
We are looking for a qualified candidates to help bridge communication and also enable our seller’s understandings of internal and external platforms. This position will serve in a key role to aid or company in providing an exceptional internal experience.
The Market Success Strategist is responsible for building and assisting in training sessions based on markets they are assigned to, overseeing our sales support channel, assist in communication between internal departments and our 3rd party vendors, and lastly managing multiple projects at one time. The Market Success Strategist will work and influence multiple teams to align processes, develop solutions to challenges, identify growth opportunities, and improve and create new offerings and deliverables. Qualified candidates will flourish with exceptional communication and organizational skills, strong leadership and team-building skills, and be a self-starter with industry experience. This position has a direct impact on the overall success and growth of Amplified Digital.
- Provide ongoing support and account management expertise during all stages of a SMB account’s lifecycle.
- Proactively identify ways to improve market procedures, policies, and standards relating to Amplified Digital products and solutions.
- Solve market challenges relating to digital campaigns, accounts, and processes.
- Respond to and complete ad hoc requests for assistance with pre- and post-sale tasks including, but not limited to GTM creation, troubleshooting the mapping and data flow in reporting dashboards, analyzing campaign performance, and providing optimization and upsell recommendations.
- Schedule and lead meetings with sales teams and market leadership including, but not limited to monthly market update calls, Q&A sessions, and one on one sales support calls.
- Manage communication to markets, ensuring they are notified and aware of additions and/or changes to capabilities, platform features, processes, and more.
- Lead training processes for assigned markets including, but not limited to identifying training needs and opportunities, managing the creation of training materials/resources, and hosting training sessions.
- Assist in the development of case studies by identifying applicable accounts and campaigns, compiling necessary information, and working with internal teams for completion.
- Participate in internal and external meetings as necessary, bringing subject matter expertise to conversations about delivery, performance, capabilities, and more.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by direct manager and/or Regional Director to meet business needs.
- Solid organization skills, analytical thinker, and a quick learner
- Strong attention to detail and desire to problem solve
- Computer, Internet, and technology savvy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and google Docs equivalents.
- Proficient at manage multiple initiatives concurrently
- Self-starter, who accomplishes goals with broad direction and minimal day-to-day supervision
- Flexible, with ability to quickly adapt to direction changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can work independently or within teams
A strong candidate will also have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related career field
- 2+ years’ Digital Marketing experience
- Knowledge of industry is a plus
- Stay up-to-date and maintain a thorough understanding of digital marketing industry news and advancements, consumer trends, marketing and advertising best practices, advertising platforms and features, and internal product and service offerings.
- Maintain certificates of completion and thorough understanding of assigned certification topics.
- Approach all situations with a ‘can-do’ attitude and aim to find solutions in areas of challenge.
- Maintain exceptional interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Respond to requests and communication with a response or confirmation receipt within turnaround times provided by leadership.
- Maintain the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
We offer a variety of medical, dental, and vision options to best fit your needs. We also offer 401K and life insurance options as well as a generous PTO policy. Amplified Digital Agency in part of the Lee Enterprises’ group of companies with 77 daily newspapers in 26 states that have more than 44 million unique monthly visitors to our digital sites. For more information about Lee, please visit www.lee.net, an equal opportunity employer.