This position is not available for candidates seeking an employment visa sponsorship. Candidates must be eligible and authorized to work within the United States.
Amplified Digital, a Digital Marketing Agency serving businesses nationwide, is quickly becoming known for creating integrated digital solutions that deliver what clients value most: meaningful, positive, and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations. We are seeking a talented, driven, paid digital media manager to join the paid media team at Amplified Digital.
This role will lead cross-channel media buying strategies for clients. Working knowledge and experience managing digital paid media campaigns is a must-have, as this role will work closely with the rest of the paid media team to align strategy and ensure cohesion across other paid media channels, such as paid social, search and display. The ideal candidate is ambitious, organized, articulate and a self-starter.
The responsibilities of the Paid Digital Media Manager (Omni-channel) include, but are not limited to:
- Setup, monitor, and manage paid media ad campaigns across multiple platforms (this includes, but is not limited to Google, Microsoft, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, RTB, and more).
- Manage budgets, performance, and optimizations, ensuring campaign performance meets and exceeds client’s goals.
- Troubleshoot campaign issues relating to process, delivery, quality, and more.
- Utilize ad platforms, reporting platforms, analytics platforms, and Vendor/partner reporting solutions to analyze and report on campaign performance.
- Craft recommendations for internal teams, Sales teams, and clients that highlight future growth and development opportunities.
- Provide feedback and recommendations at all stages of the account/campaign lifecycle, highlighting strategies and best practices that can help meet client goals more effectively and efficiently.
- Participate in internal and external meetings as necessary, bringing subject matter expertise to conversations about delivery, capabilities, and more.
- Communicate ad platform changes and updates, relating to capabilities and functionality, to internal teams.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by direct manager to meet business needs.
General Expectations & Duties:
- Stay up-to-date and maintain a thorough understanding of digital marketing industry news and advancements, consumer trends, marketing, and advertising best practices, advertising platforms, features, and internal product and service offerings.
- Maintain certificates of completion and a thorough understanding of assigned certification topics.
- Candidates must be experienced in executing audience, platform and partner research, leveraging various tools and data sources in order to develop an informed media mix and budget recommendations.
- Approach all situations with a ‘can-do’ attitude and aim to find solutions in areas of challenge.
- Maintain exceptional interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Respond to requests and communication with a response or confirmation receipt within defined turnaround times.
- Maintain the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing campaigns across multiple digital advertising channels
- Knowledge of basic media concepts, including key terminology and media math fundamentals
- Actively seeks out opportunities to learn new skills and develop their overall understanding of the paid media and analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Understanding of digital advertising platforms including Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, paid social, and RTB platforms
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager
- Experience or Bachelor’s Degree in the area of practice or related fields
This is a full-time remote position and compensation is dependent upon experience.