Position at Amplified Digital’s St. Louis office with opportunity for remote. Visa Sponsorship and vendor or 3rd party relationships are not available for this position.
Amplified Digital is seeking a positive, organized and strategic Partner Campaign Coordinator to support our external Partner agencies, news organizations and Communication / PR firms. Amplified Digital, a Google Premier Partner, is a marketing agency focused on digital and traditional marketing, media planning and fulfillment. We help our partners and clients create revenue generating opportunities by providing strategic expertise around traditional and digital media, advertising solutions, and campaign management support.
Our ideal candidate is creative, organized, detail oriented, has a strong background in advertising/product training, account management, can meet deadlines with minimal supervision, manage multiple projects at a time, and maintains a deep knowledge of digital advertising products. Outstanding verbal and written communication is a must. The candidate must be a team player with a flexible attitude and the ability to prioritize workload, multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
As a Partner Campaign Coordinator you will serve as a liaison for our reseller partners and external sellers, working to answer questions regarding products and services, process incoming orders, assist with client and campaign onboarding, manage updates in the reseller partner portal, configure access to platforms including proposal development and campaign reporting, and assist our partners in interpreting complex campaign metrics and analytics.
- Develop a strong understanding of Lee’s product offerings; specifically within Amplified Digital, including the ability to speak to the metrics associated with each solution.
- Facilitate “call behinds” and “welcome emails” to partner clients while gathering necessary components, such as artwork, content and other elements to launch campaigns.
- Assist Partners and Partner Sales / Account teams in setting expectations as they relate to campaign/project requirements, design, development and delivery.
- Work directly with partner clients for approval on campaign proofs, social media proofs, website proofs and other correspondence necessary to launch or maintain a campaign.
- Work collaboratively with our fulfillment teams to insure campaigns start on time and deliver in full.
- Proactively troubleshoot performance issues using digital best practices and benchmarks.
- Manage partner expectations and resolve challenges around potential roadblocks.
- Participate in, and occasionally lead client conference calls, follow up meetings and campaign analysis meetings with clients.
- Support Partner Sellers and Account Managers by understanding end client goals and identifying opportunities for growth; modifying media plans to ensure they continue to meet key benchmarks and client goals.
- Facilitate campaign performance discussions on strategic buys, identifying new ad/placement or optimization techniques to further reach the client’s marketing or business goals.
- Research and stay up-to-date with what client competitors are doing, industry news and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to our Partners.
- 2-5 years agency experience preferred.
- 2-4 year college degree, preferably in related field, (not required with commensurate experience)
- Achieve and maintain Google Analytics certification.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in advertising sales support as well as direct client interactions
- Ability to analyze and interpret reporting data and make strategic recommendations to improve performance.
- Ability to identify issues within a campaign and work quickly to resolve.
- Self-starter; ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple high priority tasks at a time, while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Ability to excel in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires fast learning and flexible thinking.
- Flexible and adaptive to changing team needs with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Detail-oriented and diligent work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to keep a cool head and positive attitude while working in an ever changing environment.
We offer a competitive salary along with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid vacation time.Apply Online
Amplified Digital is a division of Lee Enterprises, and offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a challenging and rewarding work environment. Amplified Digital and Lee Enterprises are Drug-free, Equal Opportunity Employers. For more information about Lee, please visit www.lee.net. Equal Opportunity Employer.