Position at Amplified Digital – St. Louis Office. Remote opportunities available within the following areas: St. Louis, Missouri; Racine, Wisconsin; Davenport, Iowa; and Munster, Indiana.
Amplified Digital is seeking a positive, entrepreneurial, financially motivated Partner Development Manager. Amplified Digital, a Google Premier Partner, is a full service digital ad agency focused on digital marketing and media planning. We help our partners and clients create revenue generating opportunities by providing strategic expertise around digital media, digital products and campaign management support. The ideal candidate has a strong background in sales training, account management, deep knowledge of digital advertising products and a willingness to travel on occasion.
As a Partner Development Manager you will work closely with our partners around the country to train and develop their sales staff around digital product knowledge, as well as uncovering and securing digital sales. Part of your responsibility will be to facilitate online conference trainings and occasionally travel to our partner locations. This position also involves developing new opportunities. Strong relationships with our key contacts at each partner’s location is a priority. A proven track record of strategic digital planning, supporting sales efforts and sales training experience will be important in order to be successful in this position.
- 2+ years of sales or product training experience is desired
- 3+ years of outside sales or strategy experience in digital media is a plus
- Willing to travel up to 2-4 days per month
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office products
- Creative thinker with strong organizational skills
- Experience using a CRM such as Salesforce is a plus
- College degree is preferred, but not required with commensurate experience
- Ability to develop complex proposals and presentations
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment
- Self-starter that is financially motivated
We offer a competitive salary and bonus structure along with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid vacation time.
[fusion_button link=”https://jobs.jobvite.com/lee/job/oaEr8fw7/apply” text_transform=”” title=”” target=”_blank” link_attributes=”” alignment=”” modal=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” color=”default” button_gradient_top_color=”” button_gradient_bottom_color=”” button_gradient_top_color_hover=”” button_gradient_bottom_color_hover=”” accent_color=”” accent_hover_color=”” type=”” bevel_color=”” border_width=”” size=”” stretch=”default” shape=”” icon=”” icon_position=”left” icon_divider=”no” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_offset=””]Apply Online[/fusion_button]