This position is not available for candidates seeking an employment visa sponsorship. Candidates must be eligible and authorized to work within the United States. Amplified is not currently considering relationships with 3rd party recruiters – candidates should apply directly.
Amplified Digital, a Digital Marketing Agency serving businesses nationwide, is quickly becoming known for creating integrated digital solutions that deliver what clients value most: meaningful, positive and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations. We are currently seeking a Performance Enablement Strategist.
To support the sales teams and clients by reviewing and analyzing campaign performance. Assist in mapping reporting dashboards that provide the sales team and clients with the data and insights relevant to the client’s KPIs that drive retention, upsell and renewal opportunities. Partner with the Vision team on campaign QA, review and optimization.
- Partner with the Sales teams on campaign set up, QA, and tracking such Google Analytics and GTM
- Review and monitor campaign performance. Analyze data and provide insights for optimization, renewal and upsell
- Map and create client facing Tap Clicks dashboards
- Assist in data collection and insights for Vision campaigns. Deliver results to the Sales team
- Deliver optimization suggestions based on campaign performance to client KPIs
- Act as a specialist for all digital channels. Stays current on all new advances in digital marketing capabilities and trends
- Maintain certification and a strong knowledge of Google analytics, GTM and conversion tracking
- Train sales teams and market support to have a deeper understanding of campaign performance insights using data and analytics
- Drive continued innovation, workflow enhancements and best practice implementation
- Develop Case Studies
- Provide internal and external clients with excellent customer service
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to take direction, however thrives while working independently in a remote environment
- Ability to take initiative, identify key issues and develop creative solutions
- Ability to multitask and excel in a rapidly changing environment
- Maintain positive and forward thinking attitude
- Adaptable and accepting of change
- High proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Drive, GTM, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Trade Desk, Tap Clicks, Slack, Box and Trello
- Proficient and knowledgeable in all digital solutions and their capabilities
- Thorough understanding of GA and all conversion tracking capabilities
- Ability to learn new web-based research and data programs/tools