This position is not available for candidates seeking an employment visa sponsorship. Candidates must be eligible and authorized to work within the United States. Amplified is not currently considering relationships with 3rd party recruiters – candidates should apply directly.
Amplified Digital, a Digital Marketing Agency serving businesses nationwide, is quickly becoming known for creating integrated digital solutions that deliver what clients value most: meaningful, positive and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations. We are currently seeking a Performance Strategist.
To support the sales, client experience managers, and clients by reviewing and analyzing campaign performance for strategic level campaigns. Create custom and semi custom campaign reports that drive retention, upsell and renewal opportunities, driven by data, insights and client relevant “storylines”. Partner with the fulfillment team on campaign QA, review and optimization. Participate in internal and external meetings as needed for top tier strategic campaigns.
- Partner with the Client Success Strategists and Fulfillment teams on campaign set up, QA, and tracking such Google Analytics and GTM
- Review and monitor campaign performance. Analyze data and provide insights for optimization, renewal and upsell
- Create custom and semi custom monthly, quarterly and campaign end reports for all Strategic campaigns
- Deliver optimization suggestions to the Campaign Manager based on campaign performance to client KPIs
- Develop Case Studies
- Act as a specialist for all digital channels. Stays current on all new advances in digital marketing capabilities and trends
- Maintain certification and a strong knowledge of Google analytics, GTM and conversion tracking
- Drive continued innovation, workflow enhancements and best practice implementation
- Provide internal and external clients with excellent customer service
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to take direction, however thrives while working independently in a remote environment
- Ability to take initiative, identify key issues and develop creative solutions
- Ability to multitask and excel in a rapidly changing environment
- Maintain positive and forward thinking attitude
- Adaptable and accepting of change
- High proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Drive, GTM, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Trade Desk, Tap Clicks, Slack, Box and Trello
- Proficient and knowledgeable in all digital solutions and their capabilities
- Thorough understanding of GA and all conversion tracking capabilities
- Ability to learn new web-based research and data programs/tools