Reports to: Vision Success Team Manager
Remote opportunity with occasional travel required.
This position is not available for candidates seeking an employment visa sponsorship. Candidates must be eligible and authorized within the United States.
Amplified Digital, a Digital Marketing Agency serving businesses nationwide, is quickly becoming known for creating integrated digital solutions that deliver what clients value most: meaningful, positive, and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations. We are looking for a qualified candidate to help develop our internal strategic media planning platform and serve in a key role to aid our company in providing an exceptional client experience.
The Vision Strategist is responsible for building and assisting in training sessions, overseeing our sales support channel, assist in communication between internal departments and our 3rd party vendors, and lastly managing multiple projects at one time. The Vision Strategist will work and influence multiple teams to align processes, develop solutions to challenges, identify growth opportunities, and improve and create new offerings and deliverables. Qualified candidates will flourish with exceptional communication and organizational skills, strong leadership and team-building skills, and be a self-starter with industry experience. This position has a direct impact on the overall success and growth of Amplified Digital.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Become well-versed and trained in online advertising operations, methods, and processes
- Support of our sales departments from both a pre-sale and post-sale capacity; ensuring the sales team understand how to utilize the platform and troubleshooting when issues arise in-market
- Manage internal and external communication within Lee Enterprises regarding the Vision Platform
- Executing and managing multiple projects related to media at one time
- Ongoing presentations to internal departments (pieces of training, open Q&A sessions, one-on-one sale support calls)
- Become the main point of contact and manage upcoming ending campaigns and communicate with all 77 of our markets
- Work with internal Amplified Digital teams to assist in QA’ing assets for live campaigns when necessary
- QA, troubleshoot, and reconcile insertion orders and billing within the Vision platform
- Additional duties may be assigned at the discretion of the executives and manager to meet business objectives.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Solid organization skills, analytical thinker, and a quick learner
- Strong attention to detail and desire to problem solve
- Computer, Internet, and technology savvy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and google Docs equivalents.
- Proficient at manage multiple initiatives concurrently
- Self-starter, who accomplishes goals with broad direction and minimal day-to-day supervision
- Flexible, with ability to quickly adapt to direction changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can work independently or within teams
A strong candidate will also have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related career field
- 2+ years’ Digital Marketing experience
- Knowledge of industry is a plus