Position Location: St. Louis, MO with option for remote
Amplified Digital is looking for a PPC/Programmatic Campaign Manager.
As a PPC/Programmatic Campaign Manager, you will collaborate with our sales, planning, coordination and retention teams to set up, manage, and perform ongoing optimizations for our various paid media solutions, focusing on driving conversions to meet KPIs and client goals. The PPC/Programmatic Campaign manager will perform strategic optimizations based on campaign analysis, assisting in ongoing client retention.
- Actively monitor and manage paid media campaigns across multiple platforms (Google/Bing/Facebook/etc.)
- Manage and execute Amplified Digital PPC strategy (keyword research, ad creation, optimization, competitive research)
- Analyze and report on campaign performance.
- Provide campaign recommendations to retention team.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and developments.
- 2-3 years of Google Ads experience
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification / Google Ads Certification
- Google Ads Certified – Search Advertising (Required)
- Google Ads Certified – Display Advertising (Required)
- Google Ads Certified – Video Advertising (Required)
- Experience with various bidding/conversion strategies (Enhanced CPC, Target ROAS, Target CPA, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager & Google Search Console.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and within a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong data analysis and decision-making abilities.
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
Amplified Digital is a division of Lee Enterprises, and offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a challenging and rewarding work environment. Amplified Digital and Lee Enterprises are Drug-free, Equal Opportunity Employers. For more information about Lee, please visit www.lee.net. Equal Opportunity Employer.