Position location: Davenport, IA or St. Louis, MO.
Amplified Digital, a Digital Marketing Agency, is quickly becoming known for creating integrated digital solutions that deliver what clients value most: meaningful, positive and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations. We have an opportunity in St. Louis for a PPC/Programmatic Campaign Manager.
Amplified Digital delivers integrated digital marketing solutions to clients that draw on expertise across multiple disciplines, including B2B and B2C marketing, branding & awareness, programmatic display, search engine marketing (SEO/PPC), reputation management, creative services, website development, and social media marketing.
The PPC/Programmatic Campaign Manager will work with the Digital Client Services team to plan and oversee PPC campaigns as a part of larger, fully integrated marketing campaigns.
- Actively monitor and manage PPC campaigns across multiple platforms (Google/Bing/Facebook/Various DSPs)
- Manage and execute Amplified Digital PPC strategy (keyword research, ad creation, optimization, competitive research)
- Assist in the creation of client proposals
- Analyze and report on campaign performance.
- Provide campaign recommendations to sales/strategy team.
- Keep up to date with industry trends and developments.
- 2-3 years of Google Ads experience
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification / Google Ads Certification
- Google Ads Certified – Search Advertising (Required)
- Google Ads Certified – Display Advertising (Required)
- Google Ads Certified – Video Advertising (Required)
- Experience with various bidding/conversion strategies (Enhanced CPC, Target ROAS, Target CPA, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Manager & Google Search Console.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and within a team in a fast paced environment.
- Strong data analysis and decision-making abilities.
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.