This position is not available for candidates seeking employment visa sponsorship. Interested candidates must be eligible and authorized to work within the United States. Amplified is not currently considering relationships with 3rd party recruiters. Interested candidates should apply directly.
Amplified Digital, a Digital Marketing Agency serving businesses nationwide, is quickly becoming known for creating integrated digital solutions that deliver what clients value most: meaningful, positive, and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations.
We are looking for a qualified candidates to help bridge communication between our clients, developers, and branded content teams, working to gather and prepare the necessary elements for client projects. This position will serve in a key role to aid or company in providing an exceptional internal experience.
The pivotal role of the Project Manager is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction by communicating expectations, managing relationships with sales teams and ensuring collaboration between the fulfillment team and the client. Qualified candidates will flourish with exceptional communication and organizational skills, strong leadership and team-building skills, and be a self-starter with industry experience. This position has a direct impact on the overall success and growth of Amplified Digital.
- This role primarily oversees, but is not limited to Brand Ave and website projects, vendor IOs/fulfillment, and troubleshooting.
- Understand, adhere to, and uphold project scope and workflow processes, including project quoting, initiation and kickoff, collaboration, approvals, production and ongoing management.
- Prepare and/or review project scope of work and quoting documentation, including specific elements such as functional requirements, to ensure digital submissions are prepared correctly.
- Work with internal stakeholders to troubleshoot and identify unknowns relating to project scopes.
- Act as the internal lead from initial kick off through to final delivery of projects, ensuring projects are completed on time and within scope/project.
- Facilitate ongoing, timely, and accurate communication to all necessary parties (internally and externally) while proactively offering guidance and expertise to ensure campaign success and client satisfaction.
- Act as liaison between internal parties and all fulfillment parties to ensure seamless project handoff and transitions from project build through to ongoing management.
- Troubleshoot issues related to projects including process, delivery, communication and quality issues.
- Participate in internal and external meetings as necessary, bringing subject matter expertise to conversations about project delivery, capabilities, timelines, and more.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by direct manager and/or Regional Director to meet business needs.
- Stay up-to-date and maintain a thorough understanding of digital marketing industry news and advancements, consumer trends, marketing and advertising best practices, advertising platforms and features, and internal product and service offerings.
- Maintain certificates of completion and thorough understanding of assigned certification topics.
- Approach all situations with a ‘can-do’ attitude and aim to find solutions in areas of challenge.
- Maintain exceptional interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Respond to requests and communication with a response or confirmation receipt within turnaround times provided by leadership.
- Maintain the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
We offer a variety of medical, dental, and vision options to best fit your needs. We also offer 401K and life insurance options as well as a generous PTO policy. Amplified Digital Agency in part of the Lee Enterprises’ group of companies with 77 daily newspapers in 26 states that have more than 44 million unique monthly visitors to our digital sites. For more information about Lee, please visit www.lee.net, an equal opportunity employer.Apply Online