Reports to: Manager of Contests & Promotions
Location: This is a remote, work-from-home position. Must be located within one of our markets.
This position is not available for candidates seeking an employment visa sponsorship. Candidates must be eligible and authorized to work within the United States.
Amplified Connect is looking for a Project Manager to join the team. This role will collaborate with our sales, design, contest and events teams to increase audience engagement and create revenue opportunities through our City Wide Ballots program for 70+ publications throughout Lee Enterprises. Amplified Connect provides creative event and online promotion solutions for local Publications within Lee Enterprises.
As the Project Manager, you will focus on strategizing and coordinating the roll out of the City Wide Ballots program within local Lee markets. You will be vital in ensuring the success of the program at the local market level. As the first point of contact with a local market, the Project Manager must be able to communicate effectively with publishers, ad directors and sales executives. You will be responsible for creating project plans, strategizing opportunities to grow local revenue, building timelines and maintaining deadlines. We are looking for someone who is ambitious, creative and organized. The ideal candidate will be goal-oriented with a passion for surpassing revenue goals and increasing audience engagement.
- Partner with market leaders to strategize, develop and roll out the City Wide Ballots program.
- Analyze data, including sales and program results, creative concepts, category trends and market research to create a plan of action, custom strategy and timeline.
- Develop support documentation catering to the local market’s needs.
- Assist the local leadership in setting goals with a plan to execute.
- Work closely with market leaders and graphic design team to execute promotional creative and schedules.
- Proactively offer guidance and expertise and coordinate market leadership calls to share successes.
- Collaborate with online promotions vendor for best practices, and to understand new opportunities and product development.
- Work with the local sales teams to gain understanding on advertiser feedback.
- Schedule and lead weekly calls with the local market to troubleshoot, brainstorm and provide updates.
- Leverage webinars with vendors as a way to analyze and stay up-to-date with promotional campaign trends that are driving success with competing media companies.
- Work directly with the promotion strategist team to ensure the City Wide Ballots program maintains accuracy and consistency.
- 3-5 years of experience as a project manager, sales leader or equivalent role and industry.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Power Point.
- Comfortable using Formstack, Zendesk, Google Drive, Slack and Zoom.
- Works well under pressure while maintaining deadlines.
- Strategic thinker with an eye for small details.
- Communicate effectively to keep all teams on track to hit deadlines and goals.
- Lead by example with a willingness to perform all tasks to get the job done.
- Proven relationship building skills with the desire to develop partnership with stakeholders to drive results.
To succeed and grow in this role you must:
- Be able to quickly adapt and multi-task efficiently.
- Quickly become the expert with a passion and curiosity to continuously seek out ideas and additional opportunities to exceed goals.
- Be competitive and thrive under pressure.
- Have the ability to motivate others and keep energy, enthusiasm and creativity high.
- Be comfortable and confident initiating a dialogue and being the leader.