Amplified Connect is looking for a Promotions Strategist to join our team. Amplified Connect (a division of Amplified Digital Agency) provides event and online contest solutions for Lee Enterprises Publications.
This is an entry level admin position that will collaborate with our sales, contest and event teams to set up and manage contests and promotions across 70+ Lee Enterprise Publications. We are looking for a candidate who wants to be a part of a new and exciting team that offers nontraditional revenue opportunities and reader engagement to our Publications. Amplified Digital is a full-service digital agency focused on strategic marketing, creative services, planning and consulting.
- Set up and coordinate all details of monthly online contests to run across all Lee Publications.
- Work with outside vendors on necessary details to make contests live from start to finish.
- Analyze and provide reporting on contest performance.
- Keep up to date with trends and developments within the industry.
- Provide recommendations on how to increase audience engagement.
- Build case studies of success stories to highlight highly engaged contests, as well as to increase revenue.
- Help oversee the creative process of online contests.
- Able to thrive in a remote setting
- Strong communicator
- High dependable, and outstanding problem-solving abilities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and within a team
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
- Leads by example with a willingness to perform all tasks to get a job done.
- Must understand the importance of a team and collaborating with various departments
We offer a competitive compensation package with a base plus commission structure. In addition, we offer a variety of medical, dental and vision options to best fit your needs. We also offer 401k and life insurance options as well as paid vacation, sick and personal time. Amplified Digital Agency is part of the Lee Enterprises’ group of companies. For more information about Lee, please visit www.lee.net. Equal Opportunity Employer.