Amplified Digital is a full-service digital ad agency focused on digital marketing solutions. Our goal is to help business owners successfully navigate through an ever-changing digital landscape and achieve their top marketing initiatives. We are looking for a Quality Assurance Strategist to join our team.
The Quality Assurance Strategist will help to ensure that each digital campaign within our advertising enabled platform, Vision, has been audited, is live, and running without errors. This individual will have a high attention to detail, including the ability to troubleshoot, implement, and follow QA processes and analyze data and reporting.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Become well-versed and trained in online advertising operations, methods, and processes.
- QA all insertion orders within our advertising enabled platform, making sure all insertions orders match the proposal
- QA, gather and test all assets needed for go live (tags, keywords, targeting, etc.)
- QA, troubleshoot, and reconcile insertion orders across Google DFP server, ad networks, reporting tools, and third-party tracking pixels.
- QA and pull reporting of live campaigns, checking that all aspects are functional and delivering
- Become the main point of contact and manage upcoming ending campaigns and communicate with all 77 of our markets
- Maintain records and documentation on processes, workflows, and exceptions for audit purposes.
- Additional duties may be assigned at the discretion of the executives and manager to meet business objectives.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Solid organization skills, analytical thinker and quick learner
- Strong attention to detail and desire to problem solve
- Computer, Internet, and technology savvy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and google Docs equivalents.
- Proficient at manage multiple initiatives concurrently
- Self-starter, who accomplishes goals with broad direction and minimal day-to-day supervision
- Flexible, with ability to quickly adapt to direction changes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can work independently or within teams
A strong candidate will also have:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related career field
- 2+ years’ experience within a similar QA’ing capacity
- Knowledge of industry is a plus