We are seeking a positive, entrepreneurial, financially motivated Regional Sales Manager to support our St. Louis market. Amplified Digital Agency, a Google Premier Partner, is a full-service digital ad agency focused on digital marketing, media planning and fulfillment. We help our partners and clients create revenue generating opportunities by providing strategic expertise around digital media, digital products and campaign management support. The ideal candidate has a strong background in sales training, account management, deep knowledge of digital advertising products and a willingness to travel in and around St. Louis to assist traditional media representatives uncover opportunities and help sell Amplified Digital’s solutions.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will work closely with our partners in St. Louis and help develop the sales staff around digital product knowledge, as well as uncovering and securing digital sales opportunities. Strong relationships with our key contacts at The St. Louis Post-Dispatch and Ladue News is vital to the success of this role. A proven track record of strategic digital planning, supporting sales efforts and sales training experience will be important in order to be successful in this position.
This individual will work closely with media specialists and clients to help them understand smart, cutting-edge digital advertising campaigns. A deep understanding of digital media with the ability to credibly articulate strategic insights for clients that are based on data and research is key.
This role supports the St. Louis, MO media specialists at The St. Louis Post-Dispatch and Ladue News as it relates to digital marketing. This may include help with evaluating prospects, ensuring thoughtful needs assessments and helping to close business as it relates to Amplified Digital solutions.
Position responsibilities include:
- Meet and or surpass digital revenue goals.
- Help media specialists evaluate their new and existing business opportunities, help educate, assist in client meetings, conduct 1:1’s with media specialists weekly, attend sales meetings/
- Keep track of proposals submitted, meetings and keep tabs on closed won/closed lost business.
- Keep track of progress to sales revenue goals.
- Serve as a liaison between Amplified Digital Agency and the St. Louis market.
- Provide consistent communication to the media specialists and management teams.
- Provide strategic advice to media specialists and clients in order to help businesses get the best ROI on their advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role.
- Gain an extensive knowledge of our capabilities, specifically with PPC, SEO, programmatic display, email marketing, website development, mobile marketing, video solutions and more.
- Ability to clearly present solutions to prospects and clients.
- Interpret market-analytics data and convey campaign wins to clients in order to retain clients and grow existing clients’ monthly investments (with the help of our analytics team).
- Stay informed of digital advertising best practices.
- Serve as a trusted and respected thought leader (participate in groups, curate or create new content to be shared in groups and or professional social channels).
Position requirements include:
- Advanced knowledge of online advertising solutions including targeted display, SEO, PPC, social media, websites, streaming, mobile and analytics
- Minimum 2+ years of experience selling digital media or competitive media such as radio, TV and/or agency
- Passion for all things digital
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven presentation skills to diverse audiences
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Efficient time management skills – must be able to work independently and handle multiple ongoing tasks with rapidly changing priorities
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university preferred
- 2+ years of sales or product training experience is desired
- 3+ years of outside sales or strategy experience in digital media is a plus
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office products
- Creative thinker with strong organizational skills
- Experience using a CRM
- College degree is preferred, but not required with commensurate experience
- Ability to develop and/or present complex proposals and presentations
- Ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment
- Self-starter that is financially motivated
- Skilled in explaining complex tactics in a simplified way
We offer a competitive salary and bonus structure along with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid vacation time.
Amplified Digital is a division of Lee Enterprises, and offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a challenging and rewarding work environment. Amplified Digital and Lee Enterprises are Drug-free, Equal Opportunity Employers. For more information about Lee, please visit www.lee.net. Equal Opportunity Employer.