This position is not available for candidates seeking an employment visa sponsorship. Interested candidates must be eligible and authorized to work within the United States.
Amplified Digital, a Digital Marketing Agency serving businesses nationwide, is quickly becoming known for creating integrated digital solutions that deliver what clients value most: meaningful, positive, and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations. We are looking for a qualified candidate to join our Web Development team as a Web Development Team & Technology Manager, which will serve a key role that aids our company in providing an exceptional client experience.
Amplified’s Search Optimization Specialist is a true SEO expert, and serves as the go-to for SEO knowledge on how to dominate search results with both our internal staff, as well as our clients. As the key driver for SEO, (s)he will be responsible for informing clients and internal teams on the best strategies to enhance and elevate client search rankings, as well as coordinating between technical and fulfillment or 3rd party teams, scheduling deliverables, ensuring that SEO best practices are being followed, and all projects are proceeding according to schedule. Additionally, the Search Engine Optimization Specialist will provide discussions around SEO reporting and analytics, keyword research, backlink analysis, and perform technical website audits.
A successful candidate in this role will encompass our core values through every interaction, and works to blend our SEO campaigns and strategies cohesively with our website services as well as innovative digital and traditional marketing strategies. (S)he will be well organized, detail organized, and have a true passion for SEO and its impact on a robust digital marketing presence strategy.
- Support the account management teams and other internal stakeholders regarding SEO conversations with clients, and plans as they relate to digital marketing campaigns and client goals
- Identify trends and themes of interest to our target client groups and propose SEO plans and programs in line with these
- Collaborate with clients, sellers, project managers and development teams on determining proper Search Engine Friendliness for client websites:
- Complete SEO and SEF Keyword and website data analysis using tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, SEMrush, Hotjar etc., and develops client facing analysis with guidelines and recommendations
- Initiate and complete SEO research, identifying target keywords and content gaps to create either:
- an SEF (Search Engine Friendliness) strategy for new website builds,
- or for paid SEO campaigns
- Coordinate paid SEO campaigns with internal and external parties
- Ensure SEO and SEF projects are completed on time and within budget
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of current SEO industry standards, benchmarks and best practices through blogs, publishers, competitive research, etc
- Undertake other duties as may be reasonably expected
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related field, plus 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing: planning, implementing and analyzing websites, preferably in a B2B field.
- OR 4+ years experience overseeing SEO work for clients within an agency environment
- Knowledge of current SEO best practices
- Experience with WordPress, Shopify, Magento, and other platforms
- Strong written and verbal skills are a must, as you will be required to communicate effectively with clients and within a team environment
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Power Point
- Strong analytical skills and a solid knowledge of web analytics – someone who can not only read data but also interpret and draw conclusions as well as form improvement plans
- Proven organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- A willingness to embark on and implement a culture of change, educating the business on the possibilities of digital and not being afraid to challenge the norm
- The ability to plan and prioritize your own work efficiently with good organizational skills and experience in planning and coordinating projects independently
- Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment as a member of a cross-functional team of business, technical and creative professionals.
- Desire to work in a fast paced evolving environment
- Ability to be proactive, organized, self starter, creative, resourceful, reliable and VERY detail orientated
- Ability to coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency