Position Location: Remote/Virtual
This position is not available for candidates seeking employment visa sponsorship. Interested candidates must be eligible and authorized to work within the United States. Amplified is not currently considering relationships with 3rd party recruiters. Interested candidates should apply directly.
Amplified Digital, a Digital Marketing Agency serving businesses nationwide, is quickly becoming known for creating integrated digital solutions that deliver what clients value most: meaningful, positive, and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations.
Amplified Digital is looking for an energetic, self-motivated Remote Sr. Sales Executive to join our team. In this role your primary function will be to represent our entire suite of digital marketing services including paid media, branded content, organic social, data services and our proprietary advertising proposal and execution technology.
- Identify new business opportunities, aggressively pursue them and close new partnerships
- Provide strategic advice and help customers achieve their marketing goals.
- Demonstrate an extensive knowledge of our capabilities, including PPC, SEO, programmatic tactics, website development, proprietary software, content, and data services.
- Conceptualize proposals (with the help of our digital media planning team and software) and present solutions to clients.
- Interpret marketing-analytics data and convey campaign wins to partners in order to retain clients and grow existing clients’ monthly investments
- Stay informed of digital advertising best practices
- Advanced knowledge of online advertising sales including SEO, SEM, social media, web development, programmatic tactics and analytics.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience selling digital media or services
- Passion for all things digital
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven presentation skills to diverse audiences
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- A strong network and reputation is highly preferred
- Efficient time management skills – must be able to work independently and handle multiple ongoing tasks with rapidly changing priorities
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Some travel to meet with customers as needed
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college, university or equivalent experience
We offer a competitive compensation package with a base plus commission structure. In addition, we offer a variety of medical, dental and vision options to best fit your needs. We also offer 401k and life insurance options as well as paid vacation, sick and flexible time off. Amplified Digital Agency is part of the Lee Enterprises’ group of companies. For more information about Lee, please visit www.lee.net. Equal Opportunity EmployerApply Online