Position Location: Davenport, IA
Position is based in the U.S. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Amplified Digital Agency is seeking a Social Media and Reputation Specialist to join the growing fulfillment division of the marketing department. The Social Media and Reputation Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies on social media for a portfolio of clients. Amplified has an immediate need for a Social Media and Reputation Specialist at our Davenport location, but will consider a remote employee for the ideal candidate.
This position will focus on developing and implementing marketing strategies on social media; engaging with content; advocating for clients; providing ongoing support for social and reputation products to clients as well as Amplified Digital Agency Markets; monitor, track, and report on social media and reputation metrics, and consistently stay up to speed on market trends and best practices to ensure the success of our client’s strategies.
Building and maintaining strong relationships within our markets will be paramount to our team’s success. A positive attitude and aptitude for trying new things are required. What do you get? You’ll have the opportunity to join a successful, growing team with an exciting vision for the future of media.
- Lead client intakes to determine goals, strategies, and expectations for the success of the program
- Develop and implement marketing strategies based on individual client requirements
- Curate and collect engaging content, and post to social networks for existing client base
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining client’s social media presence, including responding to reviews and comments on social media channels
- Provide ongoing support for social and reputation products to clients as well as Amplified Digital Agency Markets
- Participate in brainstorming meetings, work with the team to produce new ideas for product offering, and keep up to date with the latest marketing trends
- Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor, Director and/or Senior Director
- Preferred 2 years of demonstrative experience with social media marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field, or equivalent, relevant experience (2-4 years on the job)
- Demonstrable understanding of appropriate social media conduct within different formats on various social networks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain professionalism and confidentiality as required by the position
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions
- Excellent critical thinking, problem resolution, and interpersonal skills
- Internal drive and personal accountability
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker
- Strong focus on client success
We offer a competitive compensation package with a base plus commission structure. In addition, we offer a variety of medical, dental and vision options to best fit your needs. We also offer 401k and life insurance options as well as paid vacation, sick and personal time. Amplified Digital Agency is part of the Lee Enterprises’ group of companies. For more information about Lee, please visit www.lee.net. Equal Opportunity Employer.