Amplified Digital Agency is seeking a Social Media and Reputation Specialist to join our growing fulfillment division. The Social Media and Reputation Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing strategies across various social media platforms for a portfolio of clients.
This position will focus on curating engaging content that’s in-line with the client’s brand and voice, providing ongoing support for social and reputation products to clients as well as Amplified Digital Agency Markets, developing and implementing strategies across various social media platforms, and consistently staying up to speed on market trends and best practices to ensure success of our client’s strategies.
Building and maintaining strong relationships within our markets will be paramount to our team’s success. A positive attitude and aptitude for trying new things is required. What do you get? You’ll have the opportunity to join a successful, growing team with an exciting vision for the future of social media.
Amplified has an immediate need for a Social Media and Reputation Specialist at our Davenport location, but will consider a remote employee for the ideal candidate. Visa Sponsorship is not an option for this position.
- Lead new client onboarding meetings to determine goals, strategies and define expectations for the success of their social program
- Curate and collect engaging content, and post to social networks for existing client base
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining client’s social media presence, including responding to review and comments on social media channels
- Provide ongoing support for social and reputation products to clients as well as Amplified Digital Agency Markets
- Additional duties as assigned by Supervisor, Director and/or Senior Director
- Preferred 1 year of experience with social media marketing
- Demonstrable understanding of appropriate social media conduct within different formats on various social networks, including excellent written communication skills
- Maintain professionalism and confidentiality as required by the position
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions
- Excellent critical thinking, problem resolution and interpersonal skills
- Internal drive and personal accountability
- Provide guidance and creative strategies to clients
- Strong focus on client success
We offer a competitive compensation package with a base plus commission structure. In addition, we offer a variety of medical, dental and vision options to best fit your needs. We also offer 401k and life insurance options as well as paid vacation, sick and personal time. Amplified Digital Agency is part of the Lee Enterprises’ group of companies. For more information about Lee, please visit www.lee.net. Equal Opportunity Employer.