Position at Amplified Digital’s St. Louis office with opportunity for remote. Visa Sponsorship and vendor or 3rd party relationships are not available for this position.
Amplified Digital is a nationwide digital marketing agency focused on helping companies Amplify their brands through strategic and data-driven marketing with measurable results. We are powered by teams of strategic thinkers and doers, who are full of passion for helping our clients succeed, and we’re looking to grow our team!
As a Strategic Client Success Manager, you will partner with our Client Development, top Account Management, and Fulfillment teams to onboard, coordinate, and launch digital and traditional media marketing plans and strategies for some of our company’s largest clients. You will manage and contribute to ongoing projects and will work with both the Account Manager and client directly to support the campaigns through successful implementation.
Additionally the Strategic Client Success Manager will provide strategic optimization and tactic recommendations based on campaign analysis, working with our Client Development team, to ensure advertising strategies and tactics meet and exceed client goals and KPIs. This includes assessing campaign trends, facilitating campaign performance discussions, and identifying new techniques to further our client’s marketing goals.
- Develop a strong understanding of Lee’s product offerings; specifically within Amplified Digital, including the ability to speak to the metrics associated with each solution.
- Facilitate “launch/kickoff calls” and “welcome emails” with clients while gathering necessary components, such as artwork, content and other elements to launch campaigns.
- Assist Sales / Account Management teams in setting expectations as they relate to campaign/project requirements, design, development and delivery.
- Work directly with clients for approval on campaign proofs, social media proofs, website proofs and other correspondence necessary to launch or maintain a campaign.
- Work collaboratively with our fulfillment teams to insure campaigns start on time and deliver in full.
- Proactively troubleshoot performance issues using digital best practices and benchmarks.
- Manage client expectations and resolve challenges around potential roadblocks.
- Participate in, and occasionally lead client conference calls, follow up meetings and campaign analysis meetings with clients.
- Support Sellers and Account Managers by understanding end client goals and identifying opportunities for growth; modifying media plans to ensure they continue to meet key benchmarks and client goals.
- Facilitate campaign performance discussions on strategic buys, identifying new ad/placement or optimization techniques to further reach the client’s marketing or business goals
- Research and stay up-to-date with what client competitors are doing, industry news and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to our clients.
- 2-5 years agency experience preferred.
- 2-4 year college degree, preferably in related field, (not required with commensurate experience)
- Achieve and maintain Google Analytics certification.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in advertising sales support as well as direct client interactions
- Ability to analyze and interpret reporting data and make strategic recommendations to improve performance.
- Ability to identify issues within a campaign and work quickly to resolve.
- Self-starter; ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple high priority tasks at a time, while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Ability to excel in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment that requires fast learning and flexible thinking.
- Flexible and adaptive to changing team needs with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Detail-oriented and diligent work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to keep a cool head and positive attitude while working in an ever changing environment.
We offer a competitive salary along with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid vacation time.Apply Online
Amplified Digital is a division of Lee Enterprises, and offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a challenging and rewarding work environment. Amplified Digital and Lee Enterprises are Drug-free, Equal Opportunity Employers. For more information about Lee, please visit www.lee.net. Equal Opportunity Employer.