Reports to: Director of Project Development
This position is not available for candidates seeking an employment visa sponsorship. Candidates must be eligible and authorized to work within the United States.
Interested parties must apply online. Amplified Digital is not engaging recruiters or 3rd party providers in any manner to fill this position.
Amplified Digital, a Digital Marketing Agency serving businesses nationwide, is quickly becoming known for creating integrated digital solutions that deliver what clients value most: meaningful, positive and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations. We are looking for a qualified Website & eCommerce Developer to join our website development team and serve in a key role to aid our company in providing exceptional experiences with our client’s brands online.
Amplified Digital’s Website Developers approach each project with a strategic understanding of latest industry trends, tools, languages and platforms. Website Developers are responsible for designing and developing client websites and ecommerce storefronts across various industries – from layout to function – according to each client’s specifications, as well as modifying and updating live websites to support changing business needs. Website Developers partner with our talented team of Designers, Content Writers, and Project Managers who collaborate on each project to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. Candidates will flourish with an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and ecommerce setup and deployment. If you have a portfolio of professional websites you have developed, we would love to meet you!
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress, Shopify, and other popular platforms such as Drupal, Magento or Joomla
- 2+ years of experience in web development
- 2+ years of experience working with eCommerce, in platforms such as WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, and/or Amazon
- Experience manipulating and customizing CMS themes
- Experience with a CSS preprocessor, such as Sass
- Understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Understanding of on-site SEO and analytics principles
- Experience troubleshooting various CMS plugins and add-ons
- Experience planning project timelines and providing accurate time estimates
- Experience with Adobe CC, including Photoshop and/or other design software
- Excellent communicator, highly organized and detail driven with a strong sense of team spirit to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate operational excellence in analytical thinking, problem-solving, and project planning
- Ability to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities, while accurately setting and meeting deadlines
- Comfort and flexibility in interacting directly with clients to gather information regarding website project needs or discuss complex projects and solutions