Engagement / Awareness / Leads
Reach an extremely niche, highly targeted audience directly in their inbox with Amplified’s permission-based, targeted Email Marketing campaigns. Layer targeting data sets such as gender, age, income, location, behaviors and lifestyle interests. Our experts will strategize with you to identify the ideal targeting, messaging and timing of your email campaign to reach your marketing goals.
- Increase retention and repeat business.
- Utilize mobile templates for on-the-go.
- Reach the right person with the right offer, at the right time.
- Improve brand, product or event awareness.
- Build rapport with customers by sharing your expertise and giving them tips they value.
- Learn what works by better understanding the needs and interests of your customer base.
make an impact on your ideal audience
Click A Card to Learn More
Responsive Email Designs
Responsive Email Designs
We’ll create a responsive design for your email that is mobile friendly and professional to maximize your messaging and reach your goals.
Reach your ideal audience by layering in targeting data segments such as income, age, interests, behaviors and geography.
Detailed tracking will help you measure the effectiveness of your campaign so you can make informed decisions about your next email campaign.
Our extensive database of double opt-in email addresses is updated daily and is scrubbed frequently to guarantee quality reach and high response rates.
Email list segmentation helps your business provide more relevant content to your subscribers.
Email automation saves you time and often results in higher conversions as it allows you to increase relevancy.
Provide a seamless and integrated customer experience across all channels and touchpoints.
Omni-Channel Marketing refers to a strategy that includes online and offline channels such as websites, social media, e-mail, mobile apps, in-store experiences and more.
Benefits of the
- Enhanced customer experience: By providing a seamless and consistent experience across all channels, Omni-Channel Marketing helps to enhance overall consumer experience, making it easier for them to engage with your brand and take action.
- Increased sales: Offering multiple channels for consumers to interact with your brand increases the chance of a sale. Customers may browse products online before making a purchase online or in store.
- Improved customer loyalty: By providing a consistent and personalized experience across multiple channels, the Omni approach helps to improve brand awareness.
- Better Data Collection + Analysis: Omni-Channel allows for brands to collect data from multiple channels, providing a more complete picture of their customers.
- Competitive Advantage: Brands that offer a seamless and integrated Omni approach have a competitive advantage. You can expect a consistent and personalized approach across all touchpoints.
Articles & Resources
Today we’re celebrating our incredible summer interns for National Intern Day! Through their hard work, unique perspectives, and fresh ideas, Ellie and James have made great additions to our team! To honor our interns on their special day, we wanted to let them...
POV: you’ve read our 10 Out of This World Email Tips blog post and have perfected your email strategy, but you’ve noticed your number of email subscribers has remained stagnant – or worse, your number of subscribers is decreasing. Don’t panic! It’s natural for email...
Including blogging into your marketing strategy is an excellent tool to showcase your expertise, write on topics you enjoy, and build an audience that continues to come back each time you hit publish. A top-notch blog post takes a lot of practice. Even the best...