Facebook recently began rolling out a previously tested redesign of Facebook Pages with the goal of simplifying the interface to be more intuitive.
- Improved Management Tools granting the ability for more task-based admin access
- Removal of Page Likes placing focus on Followers which Facebook states is a more accurate measure of fan base as Followers actually receive updates from Pages
- Q&A Format giving Followers the option to ask the Page questions which when answered will be stacked together for users to swipe through
- New Cleaned Up Layout making it easier for users to see bios posts and other important info on Pages
- News Feed allowing businesses to easily join in conversations, follow trends, and interact with peers and fans
- Updated Safety & Integrity Features in an effort to quickly detect activity that is not allowed on the platform as well as curb impersonation by making it clear which Pages have been verified
Feedback from the test launch has been positive. Facebook stated the updates to Pages will be rolling out in the coming months. The Amplified team will continue to monitor what these means for current and future clients, and will provide updates as necessary.